NetSuite Features Spotlight
Explore NetSuite's powerful tools and dig deeper into the features that matter most to you.
Need a live walkthrough?
Big Features. Bigger Benefits.
NetSuite offers a comprehensive set of enterprise-level features and functionality for business of all sizes.
Overall, NetSuite's software features provide considerable benefits for businesses looking to streamline their operations and improve their bottom line.
Some of the key benefits of using NetSuite include: real-time visibility into business data and performance, streamlined financial management and reporting, enhanced customer relationship management (CRM), and improved supply chain and inventory management.
Check Out NetSuite's Top Features
NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management
NetSuite provides a suite of revenue management features that helps businesses to streamline their revenue recognition process.
- Revenue Recognition
- Revenue Policy Automation
- Automate Planning
- Automate Unbilled Revenue Recording
- Multi-Currency Transactions
- Manage Balance Sheet Accounts
- View Financials in Real-Time
- Flexible Forecasting
- Multiple Performance Obligations
- Complex Allocations Management
- Dynamic Standalone Selling Price
- Powerful Allocation Calculator
- Revenue Recognition Across Industries
- Revenue Recognition Over Time
- Support Percentage-of-Completion
- Support Event Driven Revenue Plans
- Revenue Recognition Complying with Multiple Accounting Standards
- Book-specific Standalone Selling Prices, Revenue Rules, Plans and Arrangements
- Book-specific Foreign Currency Management
- Book-specific Financial Reporting
- Eliminate hours spent managing and recording revenue, and reduce the time it take to close deals
- Stay in compliance with industry-standard financial guidelines, even as they change over time
- Works perfectly with Multi-Book Accounting to help you account for a single transaction under multiple standards
- Analyze the revenue impacts of past sales and forecast expected revenue with detailed look into sales documents
NetSuite's SuiteCommerce is a cloud-based ecommerce platform that enables businesses to sell across multiple channels, including online, in-store, and mobile.
- Give Customers Real-Time Insight Into Their Account
- Pay invoices
- Create support cases
- Interact with customer service
- View omni-channel purchase history with one click
- View entire order history
- View Everything Purchased in Once Place
- Order status
- Promotions applied
- Payment method
- Tracking details
- Return requests on products after fulfillment
- Secure Payment & Customer Service
- Simple But Powerful Ecommerce Websites
- Quickly build and access reports and dashboards to get accurate visibility into your sales
- Deliver a BTC experience to your B2B customers
- Quickly go to market with your website and build on it with marketplace extensions
NetSuite Fixed Assets Management
NetSuite's Fixed Assets Management feature is designed to help businesses keep track of their fixed assets, including equipment, vehicles, and real estate.
- Create, manage, track and report on any asset type
- Control all asset-related transactions to company assets
- Easily track depreciating or non-depreciating company assets
- Quickly create assets based on unlimited asset types, and report on them
- Create assets with the correct quantity and values
- Maintain all relevant asset details for assets
- Use automated defaults for asset creation, depreciation, and eventual retirement
- Move assets between locations
- Increase or decrease asset values
- Account asset’s expenses for repairs
- Built-in support for all standard depreciation methods
- Create custom depreciation methods.
- Use “chain” depreciation methods to support comprehensive asset valuations
- Apply multiple depreciations per asset for reporting depreciations
- Computes monthly and daily depreciation
- Standardize lease accounting processes
- Ensure compliance with ASC 842, IFRS 16 and GASB 87 standards.
- Import existing amortization schedules or create custom schedules
- Automatically post journal entries
- Automate the creation of assets from purchase orders
- Post depreciation and asset retirements directly to NetSuite accounts
- Run preconfigured reports for all your fixed and leased assets
- Report across fixed and leased assets, valuation, present value, expense, and depreciation
- Automatically create reports for leased payments
- Divide up fixed and leased assets across locations, subsidiaries, and more
- Manage the complete asset lifecycle
- Seamlessly integrate with accounting module
- Maintain accurate records for compliance and reporting
- Eliminate manual work and redundant spreadsheets
- Track company-owned and leased assets
- Support for all standard and custom depreciation methods
- Ensure compliance with lease accounting standards and regulations
- Automatically post asset transactions directly to NetSuite accounts
- Accurately report valuation, depreciation, expense and amortization
- Manage asset data and lease agreements department and other segments
NetSuite WIP and Routings
NetSuite WIP and Routings is a powerful production planning tool that helps manufacturers optimize their operations and improve their bottom line.
- Assembly Item
- Track inventory levels for both finished goods and components
- Create assemblies of finished goods from components in a single operation
- Manufacturing Cost Templates
- Easily determine your company's total manufacturing costs
- Track and manage change orders
- Work Center Management
- Production Routing
- Represent every step that a product goes through
- Calculate expected set up and run times and needed cost template
- Facilitates the realtime scheduling process
- Work Order
- Create a schedule and communicate to production what needs to be made
- Sell a configurable product where there are features and options
- Automatically calculate Actual Production Dates
- Work Order Traveler/Dispatch List
- Communicate the production plan
- Communicate how much time each operation took
- Communicate the amounts of raw material actually consumed
- Provide a detailed list of materials that are required for a work order
- Inventory Commitment
- Work Order Management
- Add Work Order statuses
- Mass update screens
- Use the workflow engine for a more automated process
- Streamline your manufacturing process and improve your bottom line
- Review and analyze production plans based on actual production times
- Get a complete picture of the process costs
- Speed up production and reduce the risk of errors
Easily process payroll with NetSuite and view real-time reporting that ties to financials in NetSuite.
- Intelligent batch processing recommends pay frequency, pay period, check date, and period ending date without manual intervention.
- Batch calculates employees’ gross earnings, contributions, deductions, and taxes while maintaining flexibility to manage unique payment. circumstances.
- Review significant pay variances and make edits without having to run a new batch.
- Review net pay variances from the home dashboard KPI to identify payments that deserve further scrutiny.
- Preview by employee for visibility into net pay, their expenses, and taxes.
- Generate paychecks using NetSuite Payroll and review reports that offer payroll managers yet another opportunity to validate for accuracy.
- View direct impact to financials once a payroll batch is processed.
- Keep payroll staff aware of payouts and liabilities through transparency into financial transactions.
- Reduce the time it takes to process payroll with powerful automation
- Stay compliant with ever-changing guidelines
- Automatically get payroll taxes done with no need for calculations
- Reduce payroll costs by avoiding extra payroll software
- Manage payroll costs at every level
Get Even More Features:
Our powerful Paper Street NetSuite tools were built from the ground up to solve real-world challenges our customers have repeatedly encountered.
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Business Resource Library
Explore our selection of blog articles, case studies, and guides to learn how to streamline and scale your business.