NetSuite WIP and Routings
What are NetSuite WIP and Routings?
NetSuite WIP and Routings is a powerful production planning tool that helps manufacturers optimize their operations and improve their bottom line.
In addition, NetSuite WIP and Routings offers built-in reporting and analytics capabilities, making it easy to track progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Streamline your manufacturing process and improve your bottom line
- Review and analyze production plans based on actual production times
- Get a complete picture of the process costs
- Speed up production and reduce the risk of errors
Use Assembly Item information to make decisions about production levels and inventory management.
- Track inventory levels for both finished goods and components
- Create assemblies of finished goods from components in a single operation
Tracking inventory at specific locations to more accurately monitor levels and ensure that items are available when and where they are needed. In addition, businesses can use location data to evaluate and improve their procurement and shipping processes.
Manufacturing Cost Templates
NetSuite Manufacturing Cost Templates in WIP allow for easy and accurate calculation of manufacturing costs across the board. This information is critical for understanding your company's financial position and making informed strategic decisions about pricing, production levels, and more.
- Easily determine your company's total manufacturing costs
- Track and manage change orders
Work Center Management
Easily represent a machine, person, work cell or department that is involved in the manufacturing process
- Represent every step that a product goes through
- Calucalte expected set up and run times and needed cost template
- Facilitates the realtime scheduling process
- Create a schedule and communicate to production what needs to be made
- Sell a configurable product where there are features and options
- Automatically calculate Actual Production Dates
Work Order Traveler/Dispatch List
- Communicate the production plan
- Communicate how much time each operation took
- Communicate the amounts of raw material actually consumed
- Provide a detailed list of materials that are required for a work order
Work Order Management
- Add Work Order statuses
- Mass update screens
- Use the workflow engine for a more automated process